PALS is a personalized learning class offered every Tuesday and Thursday. Our goal is to assist your child in all areas of learning. Pals uses a literacy based curriculum and provides a lower student/teacher ratio. Each day we read a story and have 4 centers that are inspired by our book. Two centers are independent and allow your child to explore, learn and create at their own pace. Two centers are teacher-directed, that provide your child with one on one learning time. PALS uses differentiated teaching to be able to instruct at all levels of learning. Pals works with your child’s teacher to provide the support your child needs to be successful.
Skills we are learning:
Fine Motor Scissor Control Counting
Number recognition One-to-One Correspondence Letter Strokes
Name writing Letter recognition Letter Sounds Sound Blending Rhyming Opposites
Sequencing Sorting Patterning
Addition Subtraction Reading Comprehension
Sensory Exploration Measuring Science Predictions
PALS is great way to help your child make friends and help develop their social skills. We play games is large group settings and have two playground times.
- Hours 8:45-1:45pm
- $27.00 a day to be billed at the end of the month. A $25.00 annual registration fee is due at the time of use or pre-registration. All tuition policies follow the same guidelines as previously read.
- Pre-registration will be offered on a yearly ,monthly, or weekly basis depending on availability. You may email or stop by the office to reserve your days.
- Cancellation: If you have pre-registered, a 24 hour notice is required in order to avoid being billed. It is important for staffing reasons that we know the number of children who are attending.
- The daily schedule will consist of curriculum that will enhance our students regular class days.
- The curriculum will be based on a literary author study.
- Your child will need a bottle of water, a healthy morning snack and a lunch brought from home, a back pack and change of clothes on the day they attend.
- Each day the children will have a 30 minute playground time.
To register for this please click on the button bellow to fill out the form.