Students are expected to follow the dress code below. Any student who is out of uniform will be asked to change into something from our recycled uniforms or a parent may be called to bring a change of clothes.
- a. Students are expected to wear WCA logo embroidered polos or blouses with a collar and sleeves or a turtleneck in a solid school color (light blue, navy, white, black, yellow) and must be tucked in.
- b. Sweaters, pullovers and sweatshirts (zip up or hooded) worn in the classroom must be in a solid school color.
- c. Chapel shirts (light blue polo with WCA logo) must be worn on Tuesdays.
- d. Tops must have the WCA logo. No other logos are permitted.
- e. Outerwear that is not in a school color must be removed in the classroom.
- f. Please write your child’s name inside jackets, sweatshirts and sweaters.
- a. Pants, shorts, skirts, dresses and jumpers must be navy, khaki or the selected WCA blue/yellow plaid.
- b. Skirts and shorts must be longer than the end of a student’s fingertips when their arms are to their side. Girls may wear appropriate shorts underneath skirts, jumpers or dresses. Solid color leggings, in school colors only, may be worn under skirts.
- c. Pants with belt loops should be worn with a black or brown belt.
- d. Pants or shorts that are frayed, cut or torn are not permitted.
- a. Socks or tights must be in solid school colors only.
- a. Shoes must have closed toes and closed heels. Crocs, jellies, water shoes, flip flops, cleats, cowboy boots, and shoes with wheels are not permitted.
Uniforms (including logoed chapel shirts and the selected WCA blue/yellow plaid skirts and jumpers) can be purchased at frenchtoast.com. Please enter school code QS5IHNJ to shop the WCA dress code. Five percent of sales will be donated back to WCA.
Uniforms can also be purchased from local stores such as Target, Walmart, JCPenny, The Children’s Place, Bealls, Kohl’s and Kmart but all tops will need to be embroidered with the WCA logo.