- Provide a Christ centered, developmentally appropriate curriculum for students
- Create opportunities for children to learn what God’s love can bring to their lives
- Develop the skills necessary to lead a child to experience a love for learning
- Prepare educational experiences that will enable students to be successful in their academic advancements
- Support the self-esteem skills necessary to become an independent thinker and a follower of Christ
Our school day is divided between:
- Literacy Centers: which give students the chance to practice using skills and concepts they have learned in other settings;
- Small Guided Reading Groups: to allow student and teacher time to work on targeted, specific skills.
- Writing Workshops: practicing handwriting and cursive skills, through journal entries, personal narratives, poetry and other written texts;
- Bible Exploration: enhance and challenge our young disciples in their understanding of the teachings of the Bible.
- Hands-on-Math: Students engage in math instruction that allows students to learn math skills in a tangible way
- Science Discovery: that provides a Christ-centered view into how the universe works and
- Social Studies: that takes a look into history.
Monday – Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 2:00pm
*Morning Drop Off begins at 8:15am
We follow the Lake County School Calendar
After-care will now be available from the end of the school day until 5:30pm Monday – Friday for ages 3 and above. It will be available on a pre-reserved basis, on the days which your child attends. Parents must pre-register in advance for the days needed each month.
For more information on our After-Care click HERE.